- Junior specific frame with light weight oversized thin-wall alloy.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Super comfortable junior specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Light weight alloy crank set with child specific easy pedalling gearing.
- Shimano 7 speed shifting for reliable shifting performance.
- Full alloy child specific short reach brake lever.
Lightweight alloy frame with low stand over height
24" Integrated lightweight rigid 6061 alloy fork with 25.4 straight blades
Semi-sealed integrated 1-1/8" A-head
Lightweight alloy low riser 560mm
Alloy A-head 4 Bolt stem with Rise: 10° Bore: 25.4mm, L: 60mm.
Alloy oversize 3 piece crank with 36T chainwheel and double chainguard
Nutted bottom bracket
High Impact plastic
Shimano Revoshift 7 speed rear
Shimano MF TZ21 14-28T 7 speed freewheel
Alloy linear pull brakes, short reach alloy lever for kids.
24" lightweight alloy 32 hole double wall rims with alloy hubs with nutted axles
24" x 1.5 slick
Apollo youth saddle
Seatpost / Clamp
27.2mm alloy micro adjust with quick release clamp
1. Brushed Alloy / Purple / Blue 2. Brushed Alloy / Sky Blue / Charcoal
Specifications are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Recommended Height Range
Recommended Age Range
|SEAT TUBE (CENTRE TO TOP)||308|
|TOP TUBE LENGTH||525|
|CHAIN STAY LENGTH||410|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||110|
Not the right size?
Select a larger or smaller size from the model lineup below. Always consult your local Neo bike dealer for a test ride and bike fit to ensure you have the correct size.
Ages 2 – 4
Height 85 – 102 cm
Ages 3 – 6
Height 95 – 117 cm
Ages 5 – 8
Height 114 – 132 cm
Ages 7 – 10+
Height 130 – 160 cm
Ages 7 – 12+
Height 145+ cm
Our featherweight alloy goes into both our frames and forks, which not only shaves weight off the bike, but also improves overall handling without sacrificing strength.
Light and comfy saddles, sized specifically for each Neo model, help smooth out the bumps, and make the ride enjoyable.
How do you make a bike easier to ride? To achieve this in our Neo bikes, we looked at several factors:
Weight - The lighter the bike, the easier it becomes to start moving, maintain speed, and stop. In addition to alloy frames and forks, we select lightweight alloy components as well.
Fit - If the bike doesn’t fit well, your child exerts extra energy to compensate. We select narrow handlebars to align properly with the shoulder width and arm length of children. Creating the optimal riding position allows for comfortable riding and efficient pedaling.
Featured on geared Neo models, reliable Shimano gearing provides a greater level of riding efficiency. The benefits of gearing allow your kids to ride further, have greater control of speed, and tackle hills.